The quality standards for DIENES' own products have always been extremely high. As early as 1922, company founder Karl Rudolf Dienes emphasized: "DIENES products must be so good that they sell themselves.” A statement that is still valid today at DIENES. It may be exactly this understanding of quality that has made us so successful for more than 100 years. Many of our quality and cost-conscious customers today want to know more precisely what lies behind this success. We are hearing more and more questions like these in customer conversations:
- "What actually makes a good knife - at first glance all knives and knife holders look alike?"
- "How is it possible that with DIENES knives the cutting quality improves significantly and the service life of the knives is sometimes significantly higher?
- "Why don't I achieve cutting quality and tool life with my knife, which looks almost like a DIENES knife or knife holder?"
These questions prompted us to launch the "Test the Best" service. You will learn first-hand from our slitting professionals what is important for knives, which steels, alloys and special materials are used at DIENES, what the secrets of thermal processes are and how DIENES continuously develops its products. But you can also benefit from our "Try the best" service. Our team of 20 experts has put together a package that provides you with an informative analysis of the cutting quality and service life of your knife/knife holders and thus helps you to optimize your production process in a targeted and manageable manner and to make it more economical.
"Testing the best" is very simple:
- You contact us by e-mail.
- Our slitting professional will contact you. After clarification of details we will receive knife/knife holders from you, which are currently used in your company.
- Your knife/knife holders are then analysed by our engineers and, if necessary, modified or replaced by high-precision knives from DIENES.
- Then these knife/knife holders are used and tested in your company for a coordinated period of time thanks to our extensive collection of adapters
- The results are then coordinated and jointly evaluated.
Any costs will of course be communicated to you for approval. If you would like to make your production more efficient and of higher quality with "Test the Best", simply send us your inquiry.